Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blurrrrrr

Two weeks has flown by soooooo fast!

I have been going on adventures everyday. I hop on my bike and ride into a different direction and have seen almost the whole city already. The snow has been falling almost every other day too. They arent used to all the snow and suck at removing it. It takes about a day for the streets to clear after maybe three inches of snow. Apparently this is one of the worst winters they have had in years! There are four lakes in the center of copenhagen that are frozen over. The last time the lakes froze over was in 93. I heard a story of an older couple that asked one of my friends if the ice was safe to walk on. Once they got onto the lake the women yelled, "I'm free!" I guess that was a first for her.

Here is a map of copenhagen so you can find out where I have gone too.


View Copenhagen in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment