Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Short Study tour

Ight so I have to step up my game on this blog...

Im going to start givin you all the little stories that are makin this trip so much fun. But get ready because im going to stop censoring myself.

The school makes us take a short and long study tour where we go with our core group and tour europe by doing things that are relevant to our program. So tomorrow morning I'm going to hop on a bus at 830 and drive two hours to a town in the middle of denmark called Odense. This city got its name from the Nortic god Oden. In the morning we are going to a university to listen to a lecture on some medicines that have been produced in the past few years. Then we are going to a cool hostal on a lake where we are having a bonfire. Then we are heading to an orchestra. LONG DAY! My memory is a little weak on the rest of the trip but I think an art museum and pharmaceutical company are in order. Ill be sure to post pics and take notes.

Today was kinda rough. Two bottles of wine on a tues doesnt seem like a good idea the next day. I took a bus downtown and walked around for a couple hours. The sun was out and I walked on all the lakes. I saw a lot of pets out with their owners going for walks and it got me thinkin how much I would love a pet now. I contemplated getting a little puppy but realized that it would cost a lot and be a lot of work. So I walked home lonely.

The rest of the day kinda flew by. I got my buddies entire itunes and that took me over for a couple hours. Anyway, enough babblin. here is some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment